Zero to Hero in Lightning Web Components
Complete Guide to learn Salesforce Lightning Web Components from Basics to Advance with real-time problems and projects.
Lightning Web Component framework is a new programming model to develop Salesforce Lightning Components. The easiest way to learn modern web design, HTML5 and CSS3 step-by-step from scratch. Design AND code a huge project.
The course will mainly focus on Lightning Web Component development. We will take real-time problem statements and examples to learn about each and every topic. If you are new to any web development framework, please do not worry as the course will start from very basic (ground 0) to help you understand how you can start coding web components.
If you are already an expert in Web Development frameworks, then this course will definitely be a major plus to your skills as it primarily focuses on learning modern web standards, building ECMAScript modules and developing UI components.
What you’ll learn
- HTML and CSS required for LWC
- What are Lightning Web Components?
- Benefits of Lightning Web Components over Aura
- Fundamentals of LWC with real time examples
- How to Build reusable Lightning Web Components
- Integration of LWC with APEX
- Navigation Service
- Lightning Messaging Service
- Reusability of Components
- Charts and Maps in LWC
- CSV and PDF Generation in LWC
- Memory Game in LWC
- Styling technique in LWC
- Many Real time features and Projects
- LWC OSS with HEROKU
- LWC Builder
- Quick Actions in lwc
Recommended Web Component Course