WordPress Development with Bootstrap: The Complete Course in 2022
Are you ready to supercharge your Web Development Skills and learn how to build beautiful, custom and responsive WordPress Themes & Websites? Join Brad Hussey in the completely updated for 2022 version of his popular WordPress Theme Development Udemy Course, (a.k.a. Bootstrap to WordPress). By the end of the course, Brad Hussey will walk you step-by-step through building and launching beautiful & responsive, complete WordPress website from scratch. In this WordPress Development course for beginners, you will transform from a Bootstrap or WordPress beginner to a highly valuable web designer and developer who is able to create beautiful, custom and responsive websites, themes and templates.
Best Seller Course: The Web Developer Bootcamp 2022: Learn HTML, CSS, Node and More
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to install WordPress on your Mac, PC or Linux in less than 2 minutes using Local by Flywheel
- Build a beautiful, modern and responsive WordPress theme using Bootstrap, the most popular web design framework
- Have the skills to start making money on the side, as a casual freelancer, or full time as a work-from-home freelancer
- Easily create dynamic templates for Pages, Posts and other widely used WordPress templates
- Learn how to integrate Gutenberg and Elementor in your theme, so you can drag & drop an unlimited number of layouts!
- Learn how to code your own custom designed widgets in Elementor
- Build a WordPress theme that can be translated into multiple languages!
- Code a beautiful blog layout that can be easily managed in the WordPress dashboard
- Create a beautiful HTML & CSS website with Bootstrap (that doesn’t look like generic Bootstrap websites!)
- Build custom dynamic multi-level menus and navigation bars that work seamlessly on any screen size
- Convert any static HTML & CSS website into a custom WordPress theme
- Have a thorough understanding of utilizing PHP to create WordPress websites & themes
- Feel comfortable with the process of turning static websites into dynamic WordPress websites
- Fully understand how to use Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields in WordPress
- Allow your clients to update and manage their websites by themselves by creating user accounts with limited permissions
- Build blazing fast, optimized WordPress themes that are secure and protected from hackers
- Make more income as a freelancer by offering WordPress websites as a service!
You May Also Need This Course: 100 Days Of Code – Web Development Bootcamp 
Udemy Coupons - February 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons