Webpack 5 in 2023: The Complete Guide For Beginners
Learn Webpack 5 from the very basics to advanced! Use Webpack with JS, CSS, NPM, Module Federation and Micro Frontends.
My main goal is to help you understand and master Webpack, particularly its latest version Webpack 5! This course was specifically designed for those who want to learn Webpack from scratch, and for those who are already working with Webpack, but don’t fully understand how it works.
In this course we will build fully functional, production ready Webpack configuration from scratch. We will start from the very simple things and then gradually move towards more advanced topics. Each lesson builds on top of the previous ones, so it is easy to follow.
Best Seller Course: Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python in 2023
What you’ll learn
- Quickly get started, without long introductions and rambling.
- Create fully functional, production ready Webpack 5 config from scratch.
- Get a solid understanding how Webpack really works and when to use it.
- Optimize your Webpack production builds to be small and fast.
- Optimize your development experience by enabling Hot Module Replacement, better Error Handling, etc.
- Deep dive into Webpack 5 Asset Modules, Loaders and Plugins.
- Use latest cutting edge JS features with Webpack 5, Babel 7, and npm.
- Organize your code better with EcmaScript 6 modules and Webpack Code Splitting.
- Be able to understand and improve existing Webpack configurations.
- Integrate Webpack 5 with Node JS and Express framework.
- Use Webpack for Single Page Applications as well as Multiple Page Applications.
- Get a solid foundation for learning advanced Webpack features.
- Master the new Module Federation feature introduced in Webpack 5.
Recommended Course: The Web Developer Bootcamp 2023
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes March 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 03/01/2023 - 04/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons