Webhooks with .NET 5
Leverage the power of webhooks to enhance your solutions.
In this hands-on, “no fluff / no filler” course we take a practical approach to building a working solution that uses Webhooks. We’ll cover some theory to start, but very quickly we jump into the practical step by step solution build which forms the vast majority of the course. During the build, we will create 3 separate .NET Projects to simulate a fictional airline and its travel-agent customers. This approach will give students a real-world grounding in the use of webhooks and the value they bring to industry.
Best Seller Course: Building microservices using asp.net core 5.0 and docker
What you’ll learn
- What Webhooks are and how to build them using C# and .NET 5
- How to build REST APIs using C# and .NET 5
- How to create multiple HttpClients using HttpClient Factory in .NET
- What RabbitMQ is and how you can use it to enhance your solutions
- How to run SQL Server and RabbitMQ Servers with Docker Compose
- How to add Dependency Injection to a basic .NET Console app
- Automapper and Data Transfer Objects
You May Also Need This Course: Entity Framework Core – The Complete Guide (.NET Core 5)
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes May 2023
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons