Web Software Development with Django | Game Store App
Build a secure multi-user game shop web app with Django. Deploy it to Heroku cloud, support payments and Facebook login.
This course is a perfect entry point into the world of web software development. We will be focusing on Django web application framework and building a complete Game store web application with multi-user data model, payment functionality and Facebook authentication. The course project introduces the most important Django features and demonstrates how to use them practically. Not only will you learn how to build intermediate web apps but you will also start thinking as a professional software engineer taking into account security, app deployment, version control and dependency management. Moreover, the course will make you confident starting your own projects from scratch and you will be able to showcase the final work to potential employers.
Best Seller Course: Modern React with Redux [2019 Update]
What you’ll learn
- Build medium size Django apps and deploy them to a cloud platform
- Design multi-user data models and database relationships
- Architect applications to accept payments and Facebook authentication
- Take user security into account when designing an app
- Master necessary Django tools, practice Git version control and Heroku Cloud Platform deployments
- Master industry tools to isolate dependencies and Python environments for your projects
- Become a much better developer
You May Also Need This Course: Vue.js: Build a Full Stack App With Firebase, Vuex & Router
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon