Web Authentication, Encryption, JWT, HMAC, & OAuth With Go
An Intermediate Level Course for the Go Programming Language covering Web Authentication, Encryption, JWT, HMAC, & OAuth
Google’s Go Programming Language is one of the fastest growing, highest paying programming languages in the world. There is a reason for Go’s popularity: Go was created by geniuses and is the next step in the evolution of programming languages. Knowing how to use Go well increases your power and productivity as a programmer. This course will give you the skills you need to advance your Go Programming Language.
Best Seller Course: Go (Golang): The Complete Bootcamp [2020 Edition]
What you’ll learn
- Grow your skills with Google’s Go (golang) programming language
- Learn the fundamentals of Web Authentication, Encryption, JWT, & OAuth
- Master all of the nuances of JSON encoding, password storage, and authentication
- Enhance your ability to use HMAC (hash-based message authentication) and OAuth2
- Taught by a university professor
- From intermediate to advanced concepts
- Hands-on exercises with solutions
- Over 2.65 Million students taught
- Lifetime course access
- Learn at your own pace
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Never expires – lifetime access – forever!
- This course is tried, tested, and proven
- Mobile friendly
You may Also Need This Course: Learn How To Code: Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon