Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve 18/17: Beginner to Advanced
Learn Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve with Color Correction & Color Grading & Visual Effects in DaVinci Resolve 18
Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve 18 – Beginner to Advanced. DaVinci Resolve is a free professional video editing application used by professionals and amateurs. It’s easy and simple to use. It provides you with simple to use yet powerful tools to edit your videos and achieve high quality production. This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge in DaVinci Resolve or video editing experience.
You will dive straightaway into creating your first video and add music, graphics, text and couple of transitions. No time is wasted with unnecessary concepts. You will be up and running in DaVinci Resolve in less than an half hour. I’ll teach you everything you need to know about video editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction & grading and audio editing to create professional looking videos.
We will make a video together from start to finish, step by step. You will start right at the beginning from how to import your video clips all the way through to Color Correction and Grading. I know you want to practice, play with video shots, assemble short and long videos. You want to create and apply the skills you’ve learned right away. That is why I provided you with a complete Set of 100+ video footage of a Sports/Action theme for you to work and practice. You can even come up with your own awesome and original video using the same footage. It’s open to your imagination and what you want to create.
Best Seller Course: Complete Web & Mobile Designer in 2022: UI/UX, Figma, +more
What you’ll learn
- How to use DaVinci Resolve for Video Editing from beginner to advanced
- Cut Page Quick & Easy Video Editing
- How to add effects (OpenFX) to your Videos
- How to Correctly Color Correct using DaVinci Resolve
- How to do Color Grading using multiple tools in DaVinci Resolve
- How to add Motion Graphics to your Videos
- How to work with all kind of Nodes from Serial to Layer, Parallel… and even the Combiner/Spliter Nodes
- How to correctly use Curves, Color Wheels, Qualifiers, Power windows, Scopes and all the rest.
- You will complete a full project from Importing Media, Video Editing, Color Correction and Color Grading with Motion and ResolveFX
You May Also Need This Course: Motion Design with Figma: Animations, Motion Graphics, UX/UI
Udemy Coupons Codes - September 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 09-02-2022 - 10-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS