Unreal Engine 5 Third Person Game & Stylized Environment Udemy Course
Master Game Design: UE5 Stylized Environment & Third-Person Blueprint Course
The environment is a crucial part of any game, whether you’re creating a first-person shooter, a role-playing game, or even a virtual reality experience. It’s what draws players in and immerses them in the world you’ve created. However, creating a stunning environment can be a daunting task, especially for those who are new to game design or unfamiliar with Unreal Engine 5.
That’s where our new course comes in. It is designed for both beginners and experts alike and covers everything you need to know about creating stunning environments in Unreal Engine 5. From asset setup to lighting and special effects, we’ll guide you through each step of the process to help you bring your vision to life. This course will teach you everything you need to know about creating stunning stylized environments in UE5 in just over 19 hours of 3D games art and design.
What you’ll learn in Unreal Engine 5 Third Person Game & Stylized Environment Course
- Completing an introduction to Unreal Engine 5 (UE5) through a 2-in-1 course with two capstone projects.
- Learning how to create real-time ocean waves with UE5’s built-in plugin.
- Crafting detailed islands with the unreal magic of UE5’s spline functionality
- Exploring the fundamentals of Greybox design.
- Completing a novice to master introduction into the world of skyboxes, craft your own, and give your game that dreamy blue sky and fluffy cloud vibe
- Mastering the art of digital construction with a focus on town and city design using modular pieces
- Moving boats realistically with UE5’s buoyancy system
- Breathing life into an Egyptian harbour with realistic ocean waters and waving motions
- Designing a grand archway entrance, populating alleyways, constructing a city mansion, and other projects in urban planning in UE5
- Foliage design and incorporation for a stylized arid environment
- Designing custom quest meshes and learning how to integrate every prop into your scene.
- Diving deeper into UE5, exploring its intricacies and learning the art of spawning players, integrating characters, and so much more
- Creating a remote-controlled gate blueprint, and animating door actions by enhancing its interactivity
- Designing the ultimate quest-giver blueprint
- Setting up typewriter text effects for quests, and orchestrating everything from messages to feedback loops
- Adding an adrenaline-pumping parkour section to your Egyptian harbour full of potential for further development with playable characters after the course has
- Reliving a stylized Egyptian fantasy and designing the harbour town of your dreams
Recommended Unreal Engine 5 Course