Unreal Engine 5 Blueprints & Blender: Learn Game Development
Make your first game from scratch with Unreal Engine 5 and Blender!
The unreal engine project file and exported game is included in the first video Introduction. Game development is a fun and creative profession, but it can be quite hard to learn especially if you want to do it alone in the indie space. That’s where I come in, in this course, not only will I teach you how to make a game with unreal engine blueprints from start to finish but instead of asset flipping or using premade assets you will also learn how to create your own characters and environment using the free software blender! We will start from a blank template and work towards making a 10-minute survival game with Zelda like aesthetics.
What you’ll learn
- Using Blueprints to make game mechanics.
- Creating Game art with Blender and Exporting to unreal engine
- Making your own game environment
- Creating your own game character and enemies
- Common Blueprint Practices
- Making complex HUDs with widgets
- Creating Dynamic adjustable materials
- Develop Strong problem-solving skills.
- Create a fully playable game from start to finish.