Unit Testing in Nestjs – The Complete Guide Course
Learn Unit Testing with NestJs, Jest, GraphQL, Prisma, and Postgres
Test-driven development is a powerful tool for preventing bugs within your application. NestJs Unit testing is the method of testing small pieces of code/components in isolation in your NestJS application. This helps in improving the code quality and helps in finding bugs early on in the development life cycle. This also provides an added advantage to the users in the way that they can add any new features without breaking any other part of their application.
In this Unit Testing in Nestjs – The Complete Guide course, We are going to build two different applications. In the first application, we are going to build the CRUD(create, read, update, delete) endpoints using Nestjs, and Postgres without TypeORM. In the next part, we are going to test GraphQL and Prisma API. I will teach you how to write unit tests using the Jest framework. You will also learn mocking in Jest and much more.
What you’ll learn
- Build CRUD REST APIs with Nestjs, Postgres
- Learn Unit Testing with Jest, Nestjs, and Postgres
- Mocking in Jest Framework
- Test the GraphQL and Prisma based API
- Learn how to write unit test for CRUD GraphQL based APIs
- Learn how to run native SQL queries in NestJs
Recommended NestJS Course