TOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 1 (220-1101)
Course 1: Everything you need to pass the A+ Certification Core 1 (220-1101) Exam, from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars
The Team at Total Seminars and I are excited to bring you this video series to help you pass the CompTIA A+ Certification Core 1 (220-1101) exam. Between my bestselling A+, Network+, and Security+ books and my video courses, I’ve taught over 2 million people how to take and pass these CompTIA IT industry certification exams. I’ve got an easy-going, approachable, and funny teaching style that has helped newbies and experienced techs alike learn valuable IT skills. I’ve taught in-person seminars for the DEA and the FBI, and now I’m going to teach you.
This is the first of a two-course series and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1101) exam. It’s an internationally recognized, fundamental IT training certification. Not interested in certification. No problem! Even if you just want to learn about the basics of IT and computers, I’ve got you covered. Course 1: TOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification (220-1101) (this course), Course 2: TOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification (220-1102). To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-1101 and 220-1102 exams.
What you’ll learn
- How to pass the CompTIA A+ Certification Core 1 (220-1101) exam
- The skills to be a great IT and computer tech
- How to repair and configure mobile devices
- How to set up and configure basic networks
- All about hardware: monitors, CPUs, motherboards, hard drives, RAM, and more
- How to build a PC from the ground up
- Understand what the cloud is and how virtualization works
- How to troubleshoot hardware and network issues
Recommended CompTIA Course