The Ultimate Guide to IoT with Raspberry Pi and Python -2023 Udemy Course
Hands-On Raspberry Pi Projects: Unleash Your Creativity with Python, Linux, GPIO, Thingspeak, AWS IoT Core and IFTTT
Welcome to the The Ultimate Guide to Internet of Things (IoT) with Raspberry Pi and Python 2023 Course. Unleash the Power of Raspberry Pi, Learn Setup, Python Programming, IoT, Cloud and More. Discover Raspberry Pi Basics- Setup, OS Installation, Networking and Linux Commands, Embrace IoT with Thingspeak Platform- Collect, Store, and Analyze Sensor Data, Master Python Programming on Raspberry Pi- Variables, Loops, Conditional Statements and More, Interact with Hardware- LEDs, Buzzer, DHT11 Sensor, and PIR Motion sensor, Embrace Cloud Platforms- Amazon web services, Thingspeak, Real-time Alerts with IFTTT, Twitter, Email, and Twilio, Motion Detection Magic- Receive Email Alerts with Raspberry Pi and PIR Sensor, AWS IoT Core- Designing IoT Devices using AWS IoT Core.
Are you ready to unlock the True potential of Raspberry Pi? This action-packed course will guide you through the essentials, from setting up your Raspberry Pi board and installing the operating system to leveraging its power for a variety of exciting projects.
Explore the Internet of Things (IoT) with the Thingspeak Platform, allowing you to collect and analyze sensor data in real-time. Get hands on with Python programming, mastering variables, loops, and conditional statements to create powerful programs.
What you’ll learn in The Ultimate Guide to IoT with Raspberry Pi and Python -2023 Course
- Quick start Building IoT Projects using Raspberry Pi and Python
- Raspberry Pi Setup, Raspberry Pi OS Installation, Networking and Linux Commands
- Design IoT Devices using Thingspeak Platform, Raspberry Pi and Python
- Interfacing Hardware with Raspberry Pi – LEDs, Buzzer, DHT11 Sensor, and PIR Motion sensor
- Master Python Programming on Raspberry Pi – Variables, Loops, Conditional Statements and More
- Controlling Various Actuators and sensing physical quantities
- IoT Cloud Platforms: Thingspeak Cloud, AWS IoT Core
- Sending Twitter Notifications
- Sending Email Alerts or Notifications based on motion using Raspberry Pi, PIR Sensor and IFTTT
Recommended Raspberry Pi Course