The React Developer Course with Hooks, Context API and Redux Udemy Course
Learn to build React apps using Hooks, Context API, Redux, React-Router, Koa Framework, Typscript and much more!
This course is about React, Hooks, Context API and Redux. Dive deep into these topics by building real applications and deploy your React apps live to the web. This course follows a hands-on approach, which means that the whole course is structured around building web applications and the different concepts will be explained detailedly as they are introduced. The application that requires a backend will be built using NodeJS, Koa, Typescript and MongoDB as the database.
What you’ll learn in The React Developer Course with Hooks, Context API and Redux Course
- Build amazing React apps.
- Learn React hooks and create custom React hooks.
- Use functional-based components with hooks, Context and Redux
- Build an app with React Context API (w/ useContext & useReducer hooks)
- Setup authentication and user accounts
- Create custom reusable React components.
- Build a server-side with Koa framework and Typescript.
- Deploy your React apps live to the web.
- Build an awesome app with React, Redux, React-Router and more.
- Hosting React and Typescipt apps using Github pages, Netlify, Firebase and Heroku
Recommended React Developer Course