The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python Course
Build 11 Projects and go from Beginner to Pro in Python with the World’s Most Fun Project-Based Python Course!
The Python Bible is the perfect Python course for beginners. Even if you have no programming experience, don’t worry because this is for people just like you. In fact, almost 100,000 Python beginners from over 195 countries have used The Python Bible to learn the fundamentals of the Python programming language in a fun and practical way.
The Python Bible puts all the information you need in one place, with clear explanations, passionate delivery, and a series of memorable and engaging Python projects. There’s no more hunting through YouTube, no more reading confusing blog posts. Everything you need is right here.
The Python Bible will take you from a complete beginner to mastering the fundamentals of Python in just 9 hours. And 9 hours is the perfect length to cover all the important core topics of Python programming without leaving you behind, and without wasting your time.
Best Seller Course: 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023
What you’ll learn
- Gain a Solid & Unforgettable Understanding of the Python Programming Language.
- Gain the Python Skills Necessary to Learn In-Demand Topics, such as Data Science, Web Development, AI and more.
- Build 11 Fun and Memorable Python Projects.
- Use Logic and Data Structures to Create Python Programs That Can Think.
- Use Object-Oriented Programming (An Industry-Standard Coding Technique) to Write High Quality Python Code.
- Use Raw Text Data in Python to Generate Automated Messages and Customise User Experiences.
- Use Loops in Python to Improve Code Efficiency and Maximize Your Productivity.
- Create Your Own Custom Python Functions to Simplify Your Code.
Recommended Course: API Testing with Python 3 & PyTest, Backend Automation 2023