The Modern React 18 Bootcamp – A Complete Developer Guide Udemy Course
Learn to built frontend React 18 applications using Redux Toolkit, TypeScript, Stripe and the Hooks
In this The Modern React 18 Bootcamp – A Complete Developer Guide Course we will take you from a React 18 novice to a job ready engineer. This course is loaded with practical projects and examples so that you can truly understand and utilize React 18 in great depth! We will be building five projects, each one getting more and more complex. We will end this course by building a Netflix clone with features like payments and user authentication. By the end of this course, you should have multiple practical example to show off your knowledge!
Here is a list of things you will learn in this course:
- The difference between pure Vanilla JS and React 18
- How to utilize the all the different React hooks.
- Conditional rendering and mapping through a list of elements
- Fetching data from an external API and handling the success, loading and error states
- Handling user authentication
- Building a Postgres database to handle complex relations.
- Utilizing TypeScript for bug free code
- All the important ways to handle state (useState, useContext, useReducer, Redux Toolkit)
- Handling subscriptions payments with Stripe
- Scroll based pagination with the Observer Intersection API
- Optimizing performance by preventing unnecessary re-renders
Recommended React Course