December 10, 2021 Development, GitHub, Programming, Udemy
The Git & Github Bootcamp Course
Master the essentials and the tricky bits: rebasing, squashing, stashing, reflogs, blobs, trees, & more!
The following sentence is annoying, but also true: the best time to learn Git was yesterday. Fortunately, the second-best time is today! Git is an essential tool for work in any code-related field, from data science to game development to machine learning. This The Git & Github Bootcamp course covers everything you need to know to start using Git and Github in the real-world today!
What you’ll learn
- Understand how Git works behind the scenes
- Explain the difference Git objects: trees, blobs, commits, and annotated tags
- Master the essential Git workflow: adding & committing
- Work with Git branches
- Perform Git merges and resolve merge conflicts
- Use Git diff to reveal changes over time
- Master Git stashing
- Undo changes using git restore, git revert, and git reset
- Work with local and remote repositories
- Master collaboration workflows: pull requests, “fork & clone”, etc.
- Squash, clean up, and rewrite history using interactive rebase
- Retrieve “lost” work using git reflogs
- Write custom and powerful Git aliases
- Mark releases and versions using Git tags
- Host static websites using Github Pages
- Create markdown READMEs
- Share code and snippets using Github Gists
Recommended Git & GitHub Course
Master Git and GitHub in 5 Days: Go from Zero to Hero
Git & GitHub – The Practical Guide
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes March 2023
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 03/21/2023 - 03/24/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons