The Excel Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery
The only bootcamp you need to become an Excel wizard. Learn Excel Formulas, Data Visualization, Pivot Tables, and more!
We guarantee you that this is the best and most up-to-date Excel Bootcamp that you’ll find. You will learn Excel from scratch including advanced topics like data analysis & modeling, pivot tables, macros, building your own professional spreadsheets and charts, and have the skills to get hired as a Data Analyst in 2022!
Why learn Excel? Because it’s one of the most powerful applications ever built, with a massive and widely under-appreciated feature set. It has the horsepower and flexibility to play a crucial role in any data analyst and developer’s toolbox.
Best Seller Course: Excel for Data Science and Machine Learning
What you’ll learn
- Become a top 10% Excel power user to enhance your skillset and career opportunities
- Use Excel’s powerful charting engine to tell the story of your data with attractive data visualizations
- Build a Budget & Expense Tracker Tool that teaches you Excel while analyzing and mastering your own finances
- Manipulate date and time data with functions like DATEDIF and NETWORKDAYS
- Learn how to build Excel formulas for data analysis, data science, data entry, and increasing your effectiveness and efficiency at everyday office tasks
- Use Excel’s extensive collection of visualizations to “tell the story” of even the most complex data in an intuitive and visually appealing way
- Learn why Excel is one of the most popular pieces of software for professionals across all industries
- Transform and clean text data with Excel functions like LEFT/RIGHT, MID, FIND, SUBSTITUTE, and TRIM
- Start or supplement your programming journey by recording VBA macros in Excel
- Automate your day-to-day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Analyze large datasets with Excel Pivot Tables
- Data entry tips and tricks
- Use Excel for rapid development of data-driven applications
- Learn how to work with external datasets
You May Also Need This Course: Excel Pivot Tables: Master Data Analyses and Dashboards