The Complete Spring Boot Development Bootcamp Course
Become a Java Web Developer: MVC, REST API, OpenAPI Documentation, Testing, Spring Data JPA (SQL), Spring Security (JWT)
Spring Boot is the best Java framework for developing web applications. It favors convention over configuration, making it super easy to develop stand-alone, production-grade web services and APIs. Spring Boot developers are in high demand. We created this course to take you from Java Programmer to Java Web Developer. The Spring Boot Development Bootcamp offers support for Visual Studio Code and IntelliJ.
What you’ll learn
- Create Web Applications around the Model View Controller Design
- Loosely couple your code using Beans and Dependency Injection.
- Develop a REST API and document it using the OpenAPI specification.
- Connect your applications to an SQL database.
- Connect your applications to a NoSQL database.
- Make advanced SQL queries.
- Add authentication and security to your applications.
- Integration the powerful query language GraphQL.
Recommended Spring Boot Course