Advanced Python: Python OOP with 10 Real-World Programs
Master Python from the inside out and learn how to build any Python program with ease using Python classes and OOP!
If you already know Python basics, then this course is the next step in your Python learning path to become a Python programmer. Apart from learning how to code like a pro in Python. You will learn to program in the professional object-oriented programming paradigm by building ten real-world Python applications. Object-oriented programming is the ultimate way of programming, and you will learn that from scratch. By the end of the course, you will be a master of Python and effortlessly build any Python program using quality, highly organized Python code.
Best Seller Course: 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2021
What you’ll learn
- Escape the world of Python basics and take your Python skills to a professional level.
- Master the ultimate object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Build 10 real-world Python programs using the professional object-oriented programming approach.
- Complete three independent Python projects and compare the solutions.
- Learn how to plan your Python programs before writing them.
- Write highly organized modular code.
- Learn and apply software design principles when programming in Python.
- Learn to troubleshoot code issues using debuggers.
- Learn to use Git to track your code changes.
- Get a deep understanding of how Python works under the hood.
- Learn to polish your Python programs to make them ready for users to use.
- Create weather forecast web maps with Python.
- Generate PDF reports.
- Create and manipulate images.
- Control your computer and mobile camera.
- Take photos from the computer or the mobile camera with Python and upload them to cloud services.
- Build interactive web apps.
- Send daily news by email and schedule automatic emails.
- Build Python REST APIs.
- Work with SQL databases.
- Extract data via web scraping.
- Learn to create desktop GUI programs.
- Learn to create mobile apps.
- Learn advanced core Python concepts such as class methods, static methods, abstract classes, etc.
- Learn code refactoring.
- Learn the PEP8 Style Guide for Python code.
- Learn to create Python packages.
You May Also Need This Course: The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
Udemy Coupons - February 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons