The Complete Power BI Practical Course 2023
Power BI: Jump start your career as Power BI developer
This course is designed for students who like to learn by doing. It contains over 15 hours of content, packed with real-life business scenarios along with quizzes and projects that allow you to apply what you have learned in practice. By completing the course you will acquire a solid understanding and will be able to jumpstart your career as Power BI developer.
We will not only teach you how to create stunning dashboards, but we will also introduce you to data modelling, data transformations, teach you how to write DAX, set up calculated columns and measures, generate roles, and of course share your dashboards with your team or clients.
Power BI allows you to connect to hundreds of data sources and quickly analyze your data for free. And, although Power BI desktop may not be available for Mac, this course will show you an easy solution that allows you to use Power BI desktop on your Mac for free for the next 12 months! This course is suitable for complete beginners, intermediate and advanced users, as we’ll guide you every step of your journey with easy-to-understand explanations.
Best Seller Course: Microsoft Power BI – The Practical Guide [2023 EDITION]
What you’ll learn
- How to create data models inside Power BI
- Get a good solid understanding of DAX
- How to build beautiful and interactive dashboards that can be presented to clients
- How to shape your data to meet the needs of the business
- Get a full exposure of the dashboard creation and sharing process
- Learn how to manipulate data using Power Query
- Understand the fundamentals of dashboard design, no more boring dashboards
- Students will learn how to work with Power BI independently
- How to translate complex business logic into DAX expressions
- Clear and easy to follow, step by step approach in each lesson
- 1 to 1 support using the Q&A feature
- Create, style and format popular visuals such as Pie chart, Table chart, Trend line
Recommended Course: Advanced DAX for Microsoft Power BI Desktop