The Complete Guide to Designing a Mobile App Course
Build your audience with professionally designed, UX-friendly apps
A good design will make your app stand out from the crowd, and keep your users coming back for more! With the same focus on practical learning that Rob Percival brings to his courses, in this course you’ll learn by doing, with regular exercises and challenges to test and cement your learning.
The first half of the course focuses on:
- Design basics – learn simple (but devastatingly effective) design principles. Understand the differences between iOS and Android design systems, and what that means for your app.
- Polishing your idea – tailor your app to your users, and stand out from the competition! Learn how to sketch out and wireframe an app idea, and see the difference this makes!
- Information architecture – the backbone of any good app. The structure of your design is so important – learn the guiding principles of app and information architecture here!
- Style – colour, font, icons, typography – everything you need to know!
- Components & patterns – Help users navigate your app. Create forms, fields, notifications, animations and more!
- The user experience – make your app simple and intuitive and your users will love you. Learn how here.
- Design with Sketch – a complete guide to the hugely well regarded design software, Sketch.
Recommended Mobile App Design Course
Udemy Coupons Codes - September 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 09-02-2022 - 10-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS