The Complete Divi Course For WordPress
Master the Divi builder for WordPress | Learn how to build any website with WordPress & Divi without programming!
Building a website is similar to painting, except that you cannot see the finished design until the page has been published and is being viewed in a browser. Thanks to the Divi Page Builder for WordPress from Elegant themes, users can now “paint” a website while actually viewing it in real-time.
The issue with WordPress was that, until recently, the only option to build a website was to utilize a WordPress theme, which is always constrained since you have to work within the boundaries of what the developers built. Your options for features and designs may frequently be constrained as a result. But when the Divi theme for WordPress was made public, it completely altered the narrative!
With Divi, you can construct complicated layouts graphically and design your website live without having to move between the editor and preview mode. Divi is a visual WordPress website builder that replaces the default WordPress editor with a live frontend editor.
You will be able to create stunning and useful designs without using code or CSS and without consulting developers once you have finished this comprehensive Divi course. Your designs will automatically be displayed beautifully on PCs, tablets, and mobile devices since they are responsive by default.
Additionally, you will learn how to use Divi’s “Theme Builder” which enables you to build every aspect of your theme using the Divi interface, including your header, footer, WooCommerce shop pages, and custom body layouts. Likewise, you will learn how to establish global settings that enable one-click control over the design pattern for your entire website.
What you’ll learn
- The Difference between Sections, rows, and modules in Divi
- Divi Basic Stylings
- Margins and Paddings in Divi
- Parallax Effects in Divi
- Box Shadows in Divi
- Entrance Animations in Divi
- Live Animations (Scroll Effects) in Divi
- Shape Dividers in Divi
- Divi Global Controls
- Divi Custom positions (3D Effects)
- Mobile Rendering (Responsiveness) in Divi
- Divi Custom Header/Footer template
- Sticky Headers
- Transparent Headers
- Divi theme Development without programming
- eCommerce Crash Course
- Shop Archive Custom Design in Divi
- Shop single product Custom Design in Divi
- Custom Fields Integration in WordPress
- Dynamic Data in Divi Theme
- Cart Page design using Divi Theme
- Checkout Page Design Using Divi Theme
- My Account Page Design Using Divi Theme
- Advanced Conditions in Divi
- Custom Post Types Integration in WordPress
- Custom Taxonomies (Categories) integration in WordPress
- Custom theme for all custom post types using Divi
- How to add relationship between custom post type and Taxonomy
- Google Maps Integration using API
Recommended WordPress Course