The Complete Cyber Security Course : End Point Protection!
Volume 4 :Become a Cyber Security Specialist, Antivirus & Malware, Disk Encryption, Finding & Removing Hackers & Malware
Learn a practical skill-set in securing laptops, desktops and mobile devices from all types of threats, including, advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, thieves and much more. On this course we cover end-point-protection, which is an extremely important and hot topic in cyber security right now!
Become a cyber security specialist – Go from a beginner to advanced in this easy to follow expert course. Covering all the major platforms Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS and Android. Master the selection and implementation of solid disk encryption technology to protect devices from disk decryption attacks. Understand the current and next generation anti-virus solutions, how they work, how to select the best products and how to implement them successfully.
Covering traditional end-point-protection technologies through to next generation and future technology; application control, execution prevention, machine learning and Artificial Intelligence. Learn how we can detect and monitor for threats such as malware and hackers through the use of security through deception and detection technologies.This is volume 4 of 4 of your complete guide to cybersecurity, privacy, and anonymity.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) course ISC2 ’23
What you’ll learn
- An advanced practical skill-set in securing laptops, desktops and mobile devices.
- Start a career in cyber security. Become a cyber security specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- You will master the selection and implementation of solid disk encryption technology to protect devices fully from disk decryption attacks.
- We cover all the diverse technologies offered by end-point-protection software; from traditional approaches, through to next generation and future technology. Covering methods like application control, execution prevention, machine learning and AI.
- How to detect and monitor for threats such as malware and hackers through the use of security through deception and detection technologies.
- How to seek and destroy system resident malware and hackers; Get up to speed on your hacker hunting!
- How to perform operating system hardening to decrease the attacker surfaces of your devices to make them safer.
- We explore the best techniques in anti-forensics to securely delete data and meta-data so that it is unrecoverable by even computer forensics experts.
- We end by looking the extremely important topic of email and messenger security.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed.
- An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate.
You May Also Need this Course: Web Security & Bug Bounty: Learn Penetration Testing in 2023
Udemy IoT Deals - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon