Learn to code with ChatGPT and 10x your Web Development Productivity – Build a MERN Project from scratch with ChatGPT
This course demonstrates how to leverage the power of chatGPT as a tool for your next job in additional to stackOverFlow and Documentations to build scripts and simplifies tackling difficult code tasks and take your coding skills to the next level.
ChatGPT is not a replacement, but an enhancing tool and an incredibly powerful tool when it comes to programming and analyzing code, and ignoring the utility now or at the very least not giving it a proper test run could very well be missing out early on gaining the advantage
In this course we will build an entire application with user sent into our own database and build a Complete chatGPT Web Developer application by learning the best in demand skills taught by renown engineer and full stack developer Clarian North. We will use libraries such as React and Axios on the front end while leveraging Express and Mongoose on the back end. We will even build Join in early on an exciting technology implementing global changes to multiple industries and businesses.
This course is designed with the latest web technology in demand job tools including React, Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, and best conventions in 2023 as well as teaches the very latest Web Development techniques and version of React with hooks.
What you’ll learn
- Code along with ChatGPT and develop a project from scratch for your portfolio
- Learn how to develop professional Web Applications with chatGPT and modern Tools & Libraries
- Including React, Express, MongoDB, and more
- Get interview-ready and gain job confidence by understanding how to leverage ChatGPT to improve your productivity as a developer
- Object-oriented programming and functional components in React
- Professional coding techniques working with a back-end database including connections and get and post requests
- How to write code with templated models and libraries and clearly document your thought process
- Interact with an online community of thousands of developers and practice team and communication oriented professional soft skills