The Complete Carbon Programming Course
Master the New Google programming language!!
Why learn Carbon now?
- Carbon is designed to match performance with C++ and be easy to adopt and migrate to.
- Carbon has simpler keywords and introducer grammar than Rust.
- The language will be familiar to anyone with some knowledge of C++.
- This is the cutting edge! Carbon is still an experimental language that’s growing, so users have the chance to contribute to and feedback about it to Google!
- ‘Carbon … is a promising alternative for C and C++ for systems programming, and for Rust for safety and performance’
This 3-hour course is a brilliant introduction to Carbon and, as the language develops, so will this course! A v1 version of the language is expected in 2024, and Codestars will be adding more updates and new content as and when the language expands further.
At the end of each section is a Section Project which draws together everything you’ve learnt in the section. The three section projects are a great way to practice your new skills and test yourself with a challenge! This course is for anyone new to Carbon, or programmers who are looking to get ahead of the competition by learning a new language from the ground up.
What you’ll learn
- The foundations of Carbon
- Control Statements and Arrays
- Functions and Classes
- 3x Practical Projects
Recommended Course by John P. Baugh
Recommended Course by Codestars