The Complete Android Kotlin Developer Course
Learn how to make online games, and apps for Android P, like Pokémon , twitter,Tic Tac Toe, and notepad using Kotlin
This course for anyone who want to be Kotlin programmer from scratch, We will start by discus all programming fundamentals that you need to start programming Kotlin. We will start first by install the development environment then you will run your first Kotlin app, and understand how program flow works in Kotlin.
Best Seller Course: Android P& Kotlin -Complete Android App Development Bootcamp
What you’ll learn
- Build Your First Mobile App with Kotlin
- Apply to jr. Android development jobs
- Build real-world Android apps like Twitter,Facebook, My Notes, Find my phone, media-player, Calculator, find my age, find sunrise time and Alarm
- Build online games, like Pokémon, play tic tac toe online with friends.
- Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
- Work with sqlite Database and SharedPreferences.
- connect Android to PHP web services and MySQL database.
- Work with user location and maps
- Design amazing layout using Style, Color,Shape, Menu and ConstraintLayout
- Work with camera and other hardwares, like light sensor to run music when light on and Accelerometer sensor
- How to avoid reverse engineering (Reskin) for your app
- Make app that support Supporting Different Screens, and different languages
- Use system service like BroadcastReceive, Services, and Alarm
- Understand the programming foundation
- Understand the programming logic, condition and control
- Understand the OOP in Kotlin
- Use collections, And what is the better place to use collection
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete iOS 12 & Swift Developer Course – Build 28 Apps