The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp Course
Learn React 16, Redux, D3, ES2015, Testing, CSS Flexbox, Animations, SVG, AJAX, and more!
The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp is an online course that teaches the latest technologies, tools, and libraries to help you become a proficient web developer. The course is available on Udemy and includes over 60 hours of brand-new content. The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp course covers a wide range of topics such as React, Redux, D3, CSS Animations, Testing with Jasmine, Authentication with JWT/Google OAuth2, and more.
Best Seller Course: The Complete 2023 Web Development Bootcamp
What you’ll learn
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies.
- Build responsive applications using modern CSS technologies like flexbox.
- Build JSON APIs using Node, Express and MongoDB
- Learn the most popular front-end library React and master the fundamentals around state, props and the component lifecycle.
- Use babel and webpack to transpile and bundle code.
- Understand what the Virtual DOM is and how React performs reconciliation.
- Leverage Component Lifecycle methods with React to include making AJAX calls properly.
- Secure Node, Express, Mongo and React applications on the front-end and back-end using bcrypt and JSON Web Tokens
- Add routing to a single page application with the most popular routing library for react, React Router.
- Manage State with a centralized store using Redux.
- Connect Redux with a React application to build scalable production applications with client-side state management.
- Select and manipulate elements in the DOM using D3.
- Build dynamic visualizations using D3 and SVG
- Use D3 to build scatterplots, histograms, pie charts and force graphs.
- Build compelling map visualizations with GeoJSON and TopoJSON
- Master how to handle asynchronous code using callbacks, promises, generators and async functions.
- Use advanced array methods to build a solid understanding of functional programming.
- Create dynamic single page applications using AJAX.
- Structure applications with design patterns using closure and modules.
- Explain how Object-Oriented Programming works with a thorough understanding of the keyword this and the new keyword.
- Refactor code using call, apply and bind to remove duplication.
- Use jQuery to build single page applications and understand the limitations of just using jQuery.
- Create block scope with the let keyword and use the const keyword to prevent variables from being redeclared.
- Clean up code using arrow functions and master method binding without using the bind keyword.
- Use default parameters, for of loops and the rest and spread operator to write more concise and more maintainable code.
- Refactor an ES5 application to use ES2015.
- Master the new class syntax and create instance methods, class methods.
- Implement inheritance in ES2015 using extends and super.
- Leverage newer data structures like Maps and Sets to better solve problems.
- Solve problems similar to what you would get in a developer interview or phone screen.
You May Also Like This Course: 100 Days Of Code – 2023 Web Development Bootcamp