Testing Spring Boot: Beginner to Guru Udemy Course
Become an Expert Testing Java and Spring Boot Applications using JUnit 5, Mockito, Spring Boot, and More!
In modern software development having proper automated test coverage is considered a best practice. In this Testing Spring Boot: Beginner to Guru course you will learn how to test Java and Spring Boot applications using highly popular open-source tools.
You will see in the first section of this Testing Spring Boot: Beginner to Guru course, the software testing ecosystem is very diverse. JUnit and Mockito are two of the leading testing libraries for Java. JUnit provides the test execution context, while Mockito give you power mocking capabilities. Together these libraries can be used to write unit tests, integration tests, and functional tests. You will also learn why having proper test coverage is critical to supporting other popular agile practices such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (aka CI/CD).
Agile teams all over the world consider Test Driven Development (TDD) a critical technique for producing quality software. This Testing Spring Boot: Beginner to Guru course begins by using JUnit 5 to demonstrate how to use TDD to create a simple Java application, then again using TDD to evolve the application to a higher level of quality and functionality.
What you’ll learn in Testing Spring Boot Course
- Learn Important Concepts behind Test Driven Development
- Understand different types of testing – Unit, Integration, Functional
- Master the JUnit 5 testing API.
- Easily integrate Mockito with JUnit 5 Tests
- Migrate JUnit 4 tests to JUnit 5
- Test Spring Framework Applications with JUnit 5 and Mockito
- Write Unit Tests with Spring MVC Test
- Learn to use testing features of Spring Boot
Recommended Spring Boot Course