A Complete Guide on TensorFlow 2.0 using Keras API
Build Amazing Applications of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence in TensorFlow 2.0
TensorFlow 2.0 has just been released, and it introduced many features that simplify the model development and maintenance processes. From the educational side, it boosts people’s understanding by simplifying many complex concepts. From the industry point of view, models are much easier to understand, maintain, and develop.
Deep Learning is one of the fastest growing areas of Artificial Intelligence. In the past few years, we have proven that Deep Learning models, even the simplest ones, can solve very hard and complex tasks. Now, that the buzz-word period of Deep Learning has, partially, passed, people are releasing its power and potential for their product improvements. The course is structured in a way to cover all topics from neural network modeling and training to put it in production.
What you’ll learn
- How to use Tensorflow 2.0 in Data Science
- Important differences between Tensorflow 1.x and Tensorflow 2.0
- How to implement Artificial Neural Networks in Tensorflow 2.0
- How to implement Convolutional Neural Networks in Tensorflow 2.0
- How to implement Recurrent Neural Networks in Tensorflow 2.0
- How to build your own Transfer Learning application in Tensorflow 2.0
- How to build a stock market trading bot using Reinforcement Learning (Deep-Q Network)
- How to build Machine Learning Pipeline in Tensorflow 2.0
- How to conduct Data Validation and Dataset Preprocessing using TensorFlow Data Validation and TensorFlow Transform.
- Putting a TensorFlow 2.0 model into production
- How to create a Fashion API with Flask and TensorFlow 2.0
- How to serve a TensorFlow model with RESTful API
Recomended TensorFlow Course
Udemy Coupons Codes - September 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 09-02-2022 - 10-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS