Tableau Desktop 2022 – A Complete Introduction Course
A Comprehensive Guide on Business Intelligence with Tableau Desktop to Prepare, Analyze and Visualize Data
You want to get started with data analysis? You also want an easy-to-use, fast and intuitive tool to do so? You want to learn how to easily create your own dataset based on multiple source files? You want to create impressive and insightful visuals in no time?
Then Tableau Desktop is the tool you were looking for! Take the chance and join this practical oriented course and learn all you need to easily take your first steps in your own data analysis projects!
Having worked as a business analyst in a major consultancy, I know the difficulties when learning a new technology. That’s why I created this course, the Tableau course I wish I had when I did my first steps in Tableau!
NO prior Tableau or data analysis knowledge is required and while following along an interactive course project, we’ll dive into Tableau Desktop’s powerful features in a comprehensive course journey. Data preparation, data analysis, adding calculations, establishing relationships, dashboards and so much more – all covered in this course made for everyone but tailored for beginners!
This course goes beyond Tableau’s simple drag-and-drop interface though. Tableau offers more than creating charts, so we’ll dive into its core features along the entire data analysis project workflow from source file up to final dashboard!
Here’s what’s included in the course:
- Get to know Tableau Desktop and understand its position within the Tableau Platform
- Dive into a typical data analysis project workflow
- Understand the data source segment of Tableau Desktop and connect Tableau Desktop to various source types
- Understand the differences between data preparation and data analysis & visualization
- Dive into calculated fields – Basic calculations, level of detail expressions & table calculations, all covered in the course
- Understand the differences between groups and sets
- Learn how to create and add parameters to filters and calculations
- Create bin charts from scratch
- Use data blending to establish relationships and to connect tables from different data sources
- Build various visuals (line-chart, bar-chart, treemap, map, scatter plot and more)
- Understand how to create interactive dashboards and stories
- And so much more!
Recommended Tableau Course
Udemy Coupons Codes - October 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 10-01-2022 - 11-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS