Statistics & Probability for Data Science – 25+ Projects Course
Gain control over your data with Math & Stats foundation required for Data Science, Machine Learning & Deep learning
The Growing availability of data has made way for Data Science and Machine Learning to become in-demand professions. We define Statistics for Data Science – Predictive Analytics as exposure to Statistics which is essential for anyone seeking a career in Data Science and Machine learning. In this course, you will get the required college math , statistics and its practical implementation from Data Analytics which are necessary to better understand what goes in the black box libraries(sklearn) that you would encounter in the Data Science Journey.
With this course, as a learner, you will be exposed to various Statistics and Machine Learning topics that will apply to real-world problems. The Ultimate goal of taking this structured approach is to integrate everything we learn and demonstrate practical insights in using Machine learning and Statistical Libraries beyond a black-box understanding.
Best Seller Course: Probability for Statistics and Data Science
What you’ll learn
- Learn Underlying Mathematics to build an intuitive understanding & relating it to Machine Learning and Data Science
- Hands-On Code Implementation with Python for each mathematical topic to deepen the knowledge
- Master the Advanced level in an Interactive learning approach to
- Strengthen your knowledge on Difficult & Important Topics
- Understand the Importance of Probability & Distributions, and choose the right function for your data.
You May Also Like This Course: Complete Machine Learning & Data Science Bootcamp 2023
Udemy Coupons - January 2023
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 19/01/2023 - 31/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon