SQL Server: Learn T-SQL in 9 hours (ITS-201, 98-364) Udemy Course
For SELECT queries, views, procedures, indexes, backing up databases and more. IT Specialist OD 201 (previously 98-364)
This SQL Server: Learn T-SQL in 9 hours (ITS-201, 98-364) Course is the foundation for the IT Specialist Certification OD 201 “Databases Fundamentals” (which previously was Microsoft’s 98-364 exam) and focuses on Microsoft SQL Server. Learn in just a few hours how to create tables, queries, views, procedures and more.
What you’ll learn in SQL Server: Learn T-SQL in 9 hours (ITS-201, 98-364) Course
- create tables in a database, normalize the tables, and ALTER columns in the table.
- Know what data type to use in various situations.
- retrieve data using SELECT, FROM, WHERE GROUP BY, HAVING and ORDER BY.
- JOIN two tables together, finding missing data.
- INSERT new data, UPDATE and DELETE existing data, and export data INTO a new table.
- Create constraints, views, procedures and triggers.
- Create backups and restore data and investigate security.
Recommended SQL Server Course