SQL for Data Analysis: Beginner MySQL Business Intelligence Course
Learn SQL database querying w/ MySQL Workbench. Perfect for SQL beginners and first-time coders.
SQL and MySQL are incredibly powerful tools for managing and analyzing relational databases, and a skill that every Analyst and Business Intelligence professional should have in the arsenal. In this course, you’ll play the role of a business owner who just acquired Maven Movies, a brick and mortar DVD rental shop. Using only a MySQL database and MySQL Workbench, your mission is to learn everything that you can about your new business; including your inventory, staff, and customer behavior.
But don’t worry, you’re not alone! We’ll be right here to guide you from start to finish, sharing crystal clear explanations, MySQL pro tips and best practices, and course quizzes, projects and homework assignments to test your SQL and database analysis skills along the way.
What you’ll learn
- Write SQL queries to explore and analyze databases with MySQL Workbench
- Learn how to use SQL to extract, sort, filter, and group data quickly and efficiently
- Analyze data across multiple tables with powerful MySQL JOIN statements
- Solve practical hands-on assignments and real-world business use cases
- Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find anywhere else
- Get LIFETIME access to resource files, quizzes, assignments, and expert support
Recommended SQL Course
SQL – The Complete Developer’s Guide (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery 
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes June 2023
Udemy Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/01/2023 - 07/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons