SQL & Database Design A-Z™: Learn MS SQL Server + PostgreSQL Course
Learn Both SQL Server & PostgreSQL By Doing. Enhance Your Data Analytics Career With Real World Data Science Exercises
SQL stands for Structured Query Language and this is one of the main tools used to organize databases, input data into them and extract it on request. In this course you will learn how to create queries in a popular variation of SQL called PostgreSQL. And even if at your workplace you are using a different variation (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL), you will find that the skills you learn in this course are easily transferable. The unique advantage of this course is that in addition to learning SQL you will also master the concepts of Database Design.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Python/PostgreSQL Course 2.0
We will cover off topics such as:
- OLAP vs OLTP databases (Online Analytics Processing & Online Transaction Processing): you will understand exactly how and why the designs of these two types of Databases differ
- Normalization of Databases: we will show you the theory behind normalization AND together we will practice how to normalize a Database step-by-step
- Knowing how databases are designed is not a compulsory skill to have for a Data Scientist / Analyst.
- These skills will allow you to better interact with databases and derive results and extract insights from your data faster.
- This course is designed with the Data Scientists and Analysts in mind, so if you want to propel your Data Science career, then this course is for you!
You May Also Like This Course: Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery 
Udemy Coupons - February 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons