Spring Security Zero to Master along with JWT,OAUTH2
Spring Security, Authentication, Authorization, Users, Roles, CORs, CSRF, JWT, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect, KeyCloak
‘Spring Security Zero to Master’ course will help in understanding the Spring Security Architecture, important packages, interfaces, classes inside it which handles authentication and authorization requests in the web applications. It also covers most common security related topics like CORs, CSRF, JWT, OAUTH2, password management, method level security, user, roles & authorities management inside web applications.
Best Seller Course: OAuth 2.0 in Spring Boot Applications
What you’ll learn
- Spring Security framework details and it features.
- How to adapt security for a Java web application using Spring Security
- What is CSRF, CORS, JWT, OAUTH2
- Applying authorization rules using roles, authorities inside a web application using Spring Security
- Method level security in web/non-web applications
You May Also Need This Course: Spring Boot Unit Testing with JUnit, Mockito and MockMvc
Udemy Coupons Codes - September 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 09-02-2022 - 10-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS