Spring Boot and Angular: Build your blog (from ZERO to HERO)
At the end of the course you will be able to build and deploy your blog in AWS – code is available to download online
The main goal is to build together a blog application using Spring Boot and Angular. The application will be built in a multi-module clean architecture. We will have 3 modules: core, web and admin. Core is the main module and all the dependencies point towards it. Admin module will use Thymeleaf template engine and it will be an application that runs on your computer – it will allow you to add blog posts. Web module will expose endpoints to retrieve blog posts (also we will implement backend pagination). The frontend application that will actually display the blogposts will be written in Angular (which is a popular web framework).
Best Seller Course: Spring Framework 6: Beginner to Guru
What you’ll learn
- Learn to create a multi-module architecture and get your own blog application!
- Build a complete understanding of a full-stack Java web application from the ground up!
- Learn to use Spring Boot and Angular to create a real world application
- Get an understanding of how to put in production a Spring Boot app on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understand how to interact with PostgreSQL from Spring Boot environment
- Learn how to embed a SPA written in Angular into Spring Boot
- Learn how you can separate backend and frontend applications
Recommended Course: Master Hibernate and JPA with Spring Boot in 100 Steps