Solidity & Ethereum with React/Next – Complete Guide (2023)
Build Smart Contracts in Solidity and Web3 DApps with React/Next. Understand Ethereum, Polygon, Hardhat and Ganache.
The Solidity & Ethereum with React/Next – Complete Guide (2023) course covers everything you need to become a blockchain developer. Students of this course will learn what Ethereum blockchain is and how it works on the base level and from a developer’s perspective. Students will learn what smart contracts are and how to create them. Smart contracts are going hand in hand with dApps(decentralized apps). The course covers them as well. The front end for dApps covered in the course use React library and Next JS framework. CSS and design are built with the help of Bulma and Tailwind frameworks.
Three real-world applications are created in the course.
- Faucet Application: This straightforward app encompasses React JS, Solidity, and Ganache. It provides an introduction to the fundamentals.
- Marketplace: This advanced application involves Next JS, Solidity, and Ganache, along with deployment to an actual blockchain.
- Adopt Pet: A bonus section focusing on React JS, this section utilizes Hardhat to manage the smart contract and deploys it to the Polygon network.
What you’ll learn
- Create real-life apps on the blockchain.
- Build Smart contracts and DApps with ease.
- Understand complex Ethereum topics in practical and fun way.
- Get complete toolkit to work with any blockchain.
Recommended Ethereum Course