Software Architecture & System Design Practical Case Studies
Design Real-life Large-Scale Systems, Practice Modern Software Architecture & Prepare for a System Design Interview
Do you want to gain real-life experience in modern Software Architecture and the design of Large-Scale Systems? Are you preparing for a System Design Interview and want to guarantee your success? You came to the right place! This course is a unique collection of Large-Scale System Design Case Studies similar to real systems run by companies like Google, Amazon, Netflix, Meta, Slack, etc.
In each case study, we will:
- Start with an ambiguous, high-level requirement to design and architect a brand new, real-life system.
- Follow a methodical, step-by-step system design process.
- Apply Industry-Proven Software Architecture techniques and patterns successfully used by top tech companies.
- Finish with a set of software architecture diagrams, well-defined technical requirements, and API.
Throughout the course, you will practice how to design and architect complex, large-scale systems that scale to millions of users and handle petabytes of data daily. All the case studies were carefully picked to practice a wide range of software architecture techniques and patterns, which you can later apply to your projects or System Design Interviews.
Best Seller Course: MasterClass Software Testing with Jira & Agile -Be a QA Lead in 2023
What you’ll learn
- Apply Industry-Proven Software Architecture Patterns
- Become a Software Architect or Technical Lead at your Company
- Practice the System Design Process for your System Design Interview
- Design Highly Scalable, Fault Tolerant and Performant Systems
- Gain Invaluable Experience Architecting Real-life, Large Scale Systems
Recommended Course: Software Testing Masterclass (2023) – From Novice to Expert
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes June 2023
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/01/2023 - 07/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons