Software Architecture & Design of Modern Large Scale Systems Course
Become a Software Architect or Technical Lead by Mastering Software Architecture, System Design & Big Data Processing.
In this practical course, you will learn how to architect real-life systems, that scale to millions of daily users, as well as process and store petabytes of data. If you aspire to become a Software Architect, or you are already a Software Architect and you need a good refresher, this is your best resource. This is also the perfect place for you to prepare and gain confidence for an upcoming System Design Interview.
By the end of the course, you will have all the skills you need to take on an ambiguous and high-level requirement and go through all the stages of a system design, all the way to its final Software Architecture. Although this course does not involve coding, it is a highly practical course that will give you the fundamental knowledge for building real-world systems. All the techniques and patterns covered in the course are used by top software companies.
What you’ll learn
- Software Architecture of large scale systems, capable of handling millions of requests/day
- Design highly scalable, highly available and performant software systems
- Apply industry proven software architectural patterns, building blocks and best practices
- Define the system’s technical requirements, high level components and API
- Gain confidence for an upcoming System Design Interview
Recommended Software Architecture Course