SDR for Ethical Hackers and Security Researchers 5.0 Course
Create Your Own Radio Communication System Just Using Your Raspberry PI Device
Have you ever thought how you can transfer data from one system to another wirelessly without internet! Or in some emergency conditions where cell phones and internet is not working how you can communicate? well this is what we will see in our 5th course of SDR for ethical hackers and security researchers.
In this SDR for Ethical Hackers and Security Researchers 5.0 Course of SDR we are just going to use Raspberry PI and SDR dongle and create some amazing projects. First, we will setup Raspberry Pi device and install different operating systems into it in a way in which we will not use any keyboard or mouse and this setup will not only help you in this course but in your other courses as well and in your professional life as well. Then we will do a crash course of SDR so those who haven’t watched our pervious courses of SDR can understand the basics of SDR.
What you’ll learn
- What is Software Defined Radio SDR
- Learn different types of frequencies
- Transmitting different signals using Raspberry PI
- How to communicate on radio frequency without internet
- Transmitting different data types including text, voice, and image data
- Capture and Replay attack on different radio frequency devices
- Learn how to use Raspberry PI as a radio frequency transmitter
Recommended Software Defined Radio SDR Course