November 19, 2018 Android Development, Development, Mobile Development, Udemy
RxJava/RxAndroid Bootcamp: ReactiveX For Android Developers
Take your Android Development into next level with RxJava skills, learn to use RxJava with Retrofit and RoomDB .
Welcome to my new Android course : ReactiveX in android , Rxjava RxAndroid BootCamp. RxJava is the Java implementation of Reactive Extensions. Everyone agrees that, It has become the single most important skill for professional level Android development over the years. We use RxJava with MVP, we user RxJava with MVVM, We use RxJava with Dagger, Retrofit and Room. RxJava is everywhere.
Best Seller Course: Android Complete Guide for Firebase and ML using Kotlin
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use ReactiveX ( RxJava / RxAndroid ) in Android projects.
- Understand the multi-threading best practices for Android Development.
- Learn to avoid memory leaks
- Modify, merge, filter or group data streams efficiently using operators
- Learn to handle User Interface events effectively using RxBinding
- Get the ability to quickly integrate RxJava into Android applications
- Discover how to control back-pressure using Flowables and Operators.
- Learn to use RxJava with Retrofit to manage remote data streams effectively.
- Learn to use RxJava with Room Database to handle local data streams effectively.
You May Also Need This Course: Game Development (Android + IOS): Build 12 Apps & Games
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes March 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 03/01/2023 - 04/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons