RPG Shops & Abilities: Intermediate C# Game Coding
Implement Shop Systems, Special Abilities, distributable Trait Points and polish your finished RPG!
Learn how to include three essential game mechanics, Shops, Special Abilities and Traits, in your games. This highly acclaimed series was over 200% funded on Kickstarter, and is designed for intermediate users of Unity. We recommend you take at least the first half of our Complete Unity Developer 2D or 3D, or equivalent, as a prerequisite.
You can use the code we create in the course in any game or project you build. We’ll be using an RPG as an example. You don’t need to have completed the previous parts of the RPG Series (the RPG Core Combat, Inventory Systems and Dialogue & Quests courses) but it will give you an advantage if you already have.
The course is project-based as we believe this is the best way to learn Unity and C#. You will not just be learning dry programming concepts, but applying them immediately to a real RPG as you go.
We’ll provide the RPG project created so far in the series so that you can practice integrating to an existing complex project. Every element of the project we touch will be fully explained and no knowledge of the project will be required.
Best Seller Course: Unity Turn-Based Strategy Game – Intermediate C# Coding
What you’ll learn
- How to build a Shop System fit for any game genre
- How to build a highly flexible RPG Ability System
- Advanced programming concepts such as Composite and Strategy patterns
- How to create a RPG Trait System to distribute points to Str, Dex, Int, etc.
- How to design a dynamic Main Menu
- How to load and save to multiple slots
- How to create a full game moment to showcase your game
You May Also Need This Course: Make Games In Scratch: Programming For Absolute Beginners