Rocking AWS Serverless – A Real World Guide Course
Learn AWS Serverless Architecture, Lambda, API Gateway, DevOps, CI/CD, DynamoDB, SAM, Cloud9, Serverless Frameworks
Serverless computing is the future of Cloud Computing. You can deploy AWS Lambda functions in Amazon Web Services that infinitely scale without managing any servers! Serverless is the tool that you need to grow your career.
This Rocking AWS Serverless – A Real World Guide course will teach you the ENTIRE Serverless ecosystem. We will start with:
- Understand, Develop and Deploy AWS Lambda
- Create REST APIs using Lambda and API Gateway
- Learn DevOps and entire AWS CI/CD Services (CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Code Pipeline, CodeStar)
- AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model)
- Serverless Vs Container
- The Serverless Framework
- Serverless Best Practices and Architecture Patterns
Best Seller Course: Rocking Kubernetes with Amazon EKS, Fargate, And DevOps
What you’ll learn
- Master AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Serverless Databases (DynamoDB, Aurora Serverless), Cloud9, Step Function
- Learn DevOps and AWS CI/CD Services – CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline and CodeStar
- Simplify Serverless deployment with AWS SAM and various Serverless Frameworks (Yes, there is more than one!)
- Secure Serverless using Cognito, Secrets Manager, Resource Policy, API Key, Resource Policy, Lambda Authorizer
- Design Serverless Architecture based on best practices and limitations!
- Course up to date with all recent announcements – Lambda Layers, CloudWatch Insights, Lambda VPC Improvements, X-Ray and more!
- Serverless Vs Container discussion, including ECS Vs EKS Vs Fargate
Recommended Course: AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework – Hands On Learning!