Rich message Business Chatbots in Angular 8 with Dialogflow
Build your business chatbot with DialogFlow and angular 8 with rich support of messages like Google Assistant and Slack
DialogFlow supports richmessage on many well-known platforms like Hangouts, Google assistant, Messanger, Slack but not on plain HTML (as of date). So I tweaked text message response (as custom payloads are not received on angular/JS cf lients) and parsed as custom message objects to operate like rich messages
Here we support plain text messages, Images, Videos, WebUrl, Audio Url, Document Urls, Options (Chips), action forms, actions etc.
- With this course you will learn how we can build the angular 8 chatbot application from scratch.
- We will together define how to define message structures, models on angular and processing them here
- We will integrate the user information form on-the-fly when message of the same type send by bot
- You will learn streamlined design of this complex problem and can design the one with your requirements
- Build your own customized chatbots with this tutorial and make your customers feel attended all the time
Best Seller Course: Angular Fundamentals from Scratch & Unit/Integration Testing
What you’ll learn
- You will learn about how we can use the text client in your HTML and JS bots.
- DialogFlow supports many rich message platforms but building your own is quiet difficult for you
- Lets learn about integrating the option chips, images, videos, webUrls with your DialogFlow
- Support multiple tweaking and designing support of rich chips with different types of webURLs
- Add Call me, email me, LinkedIn, support links to your messages
- Attach your backend for analysis
You May Also Need This Course: Sentiment analysis for chatbots & DialogFlow, IBM Watson
Udemy Coupons - February 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons