Redux Beginner Guide with React Hooks
Redux Beginner Guide with React Hooks. Learn Redux from scratch with latest React Hooks.
Master Redux with the latest React Hooks. Redux helps you write applications that behave consistently, run in different environments (client, server, and native), and are easy to test. Centralizing your application’s state and logic enables powerful capabilities like undo/redo, state persistence, and much more. The Redux DevTools make it easy to trace when, where, why, and how your application’s state changed. Redux’s architecture lets you log changes, use “time-travel debugging”, and even send complete error reports to a server. Redux works with any UI layer and has a large ecosystem of add-ons to fit your needs.
Best Seller Course: Complete React Developer in 2022 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
What you’ll learn
- Learn Redux concepts such as Action, Reducer, Store, Middleware, Dispatch, Async Action, Redux logger, and Redux-thunk
- Build the React app with latest hooks and redux state management library
- Learn to implement the best practices when handling application-level state with Redux in React Hooks.
- Start with Redux basic concepts and then implement Redux with React Hooks by building the real-world app
- Learn to make use of redux-thunk middleware to make your action creator asynchronous.
- Handle Application level state in single global store state object tree
You May Also Need This Course: React For The Rest Of Us: The 10 Days Of React JS