Redis: The Complete Developer’s Guide Course
Master Redis v7.0 with hands-on exercises. Includes Modules, Scripting, Concurrency, and Streams!
In a world with hundreds of different databases, one database rises to rule them all. Redis is an in-memory database known for its speed and simplicity. Originally used only for simple caching, its feature set has expanded to be one of the most versatile databases around. This course will teach you everything you need to know to integrate Redis into a new or existing project. Data structures form the heart of Redis. Rather than hiding functionality behind complex abstractions, Redis exposes several powerful data structures that developers use to store and query data. Learning about these different data structures is the key to mastering Redis.
What you’ll learn
- Use Redis as an incredibly fast database for a backend application
- Extend the functionality of Redis by using custom scripts and modules
- Add, update, and query your data using simple and flexible commands
- Get hands-on experience by adding Redis to a complex E-Commerce project
- Handle concurrency issues by using powerful synchronization primitives
- Utilize data streams to add durable communication between servers
- Host your Redis database in AWS, GCP, or Azure using Redis Cloud
- Analyze and balance the tradeoffs of Redis’s different data structures
Recommended Database Course