React With TypeScript
Learn how to build React applications using TypeScript, Next.js, and Apollo GraphQL.
TypeScript and React are extremely popular in the world of front-end, and many companies use them to develop their web apps. Therefore, being able to build React apps using TypeScript is quite a valuable skill in 2019. This course will teach you the basics of TypeScript and techniques that are necessary to start building React apps with confidence.
Best Seller Course: The Modern React Bootcamp (Hooks, Context, Router & More)
What you’ll learn
- Advanced React and TypeScript techniques (e.g. higher order components, render props, etc.)
- Basic and advanced features of TypeScript (from modules to declaration merging)
- Building a Nextjs web application which uses the GraphQL API
- Using types provided by third-party packages and creating custom type definitions
- Using React with TypeScript in general
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon