React Testing Library and Jest: The Complete Guide Course
A complete, all-in-one guide to fully testing your React projects using React Testing Library and Jest.
Congratulations! You’ve found the most popular, most complete, and most up-to-date resource online for learning how to test React apps with React Testing Library and Jest! Thousands of other engineers have learned how to test, and you can too. This course uses a time-tested, battle-proven method to make sure you understand exactly how testing works and will get you a new job working as a software engineer or help you build that app you’ve always been dreaming about. The difference between this course and all the others: you will understand the design patterns used by top companies to test the largest React apps around. Testing is used to verify your code works as expected.
Best Seller Course: Microservices with Node JS and React
What you’ll learn
- Everything you need to know about testing React Components using React Testing Library and Jest
- Understand how to simulate user events and data fetching in a test environment
- Verify your components the way your components work – before deploying them!
- Get practical, hands-on experience adding tests to a large React project
- Explore hidden aspects of testing that aren’t covered in any other testing course
- Save time by building your own custom Jest matchers
- Focus on learning why best practices exist – and when to break them!
You May Also Like This Course: Microfrontends with React: A Complete Developer’s Guide