React styled-components v5 (2022 edition)
Ditch CSS stylesheets! Learn CSS in JS to quickly and cleanly style React components with the styled-components library
**Updated course to version 5 of styled-components.**
This course is the next step for React developers who want to increase their value as a front-end developer by ditching flaky CSS class names and structures, messy CSS imports and CSS class naming conflicts with their React apps and instead want to embrace the best way of styling React apps, with the CSS-in-JS Styled Components library!
React took the traditional view / viewmodel approach to web development and combined them both into one, while still keeping code modular and single responsibility. Styled Components can be seen as an extension of that, bringing the styling into the JS file as well. They all have one to one relationships, so it makes sense to combine them as long as they’re kept modular. This course will help you understand the power of this approach and show you how to build such components.
Best Seller Course: MERN Stack Course 2022 – MongoDB, Express, React and NodeJS
What you’ll learn
- Increase your value as a React developer.
- Convert or create new React apps using the the CSS-in-JS styled-components library.
- Style React apps using a newer, cleaner, and more efficient method with Styled Components.
- Use Animations with styled components
- Create component variations using props (e.g. large / small / primary / secondary Button)
- Create different themes with a theme toggle component to apply a light & dark theme
- Implement third party fonts using Google fonts
- Learn how styled components can interact with ordinary React components & React hooks
- Create a mobile-first responsive layout
You May Also Need This Course: React Front To Back 2022 by Brad Traversy
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes May 2023
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons