React Pizza Shop – Ordering Food with Hooks and Firebase
Build a Tasty Restaurant Ordering App with React Hooks, Firebase, and Styled-Components. Mamma Mia!
This course is intended for intermediate React developers looking for a fun project to practice React Hooks and/or learn Firebase. The full source code is provided. If you have any questions throughout the course, do not hesitate to reach out.
Best Seller Course: React Node FullStack – Ecommerce from Scratch to Deployment
What you’ll learn
- Cutting-edge React Development with React Hooks : useState, useEffect and your own custom hooks
- Build a Complete Pizza Ordering Application for Customizing Restaurant Orders and Emailing Users
- Beautiful UI Development from Scratch with Food Grids, Popup Dialogs, Buttons, Input Controls and more
- Styled-components : The hottest CSS-in-JS library featuring CSS animations and extendable component styling
- Authenticate Users with Google to Login and Logout
- Firebase Realtime Database : Save pizza orders on Google’s Serverless Data Platform
- Firebase Functions and Nodemailer: Respond to order generation by emailing users their order
- Ecommerce Patterns : Adding, Removing and Editing Orders, Calculating Tax and Totals for Dynamic Food Items
- Hosting : Deploy your app on the web with Firebase Hosting
You May Also Need This Course: NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development